Who we are
Strategic External Committee
SAMBO – Biobanking & DNA extraction
METAQUANT – Quantitative metagenomics
METAFUN – Functional metagenomics
Information or quote
An ecosystem of scientists, experts and innovators to bring our experience to your microbiome project
INRAE center dedicated to human and animal microbiome research
A world-wide reference for standard operating protocols
A world-leading interdisciplinary team with discoveries published in top journals
Partnerships are the driving force for the translation of our discoveries
MetaGenoPolis (MGP) is an INRAE center of metagenomics expertise in human and animal gut microbiome research.
In collaboration with industry, academia and clinics, MGP conceives and implements projects tailored to the partner’s need.
PIA laureate : Pre-industrial Demonstrator
• 19 M€ grant (2012-2019)
• 5.7 M€ grant (2020-2025)
Software and automation technologies not available elsewhere. Internationally benchmarked methods
samples with valuable information stored through a leading biobank
High throughput tools to characterize Microbiome and its biological function
Reference catalogues for a high resolution microbiome analysis
MGP has been involved in 140 research projects, filed 33 patents and registered 3 data analysis software solutions
- 2008-2012 : MetaHIT (Human Intestinal Tract)
- 2010-2014 : EvoTAR (Antibiotic resistance)
- 2012-2017 : MetaCardis (Cardiometabolic)
- 2018-2023 : HomoSymbiosus (Symbiosis)
- 2018-2024 : GEMMA (Autism)
- 2018-2025 : MicrobPredict (Liver diseases)
* By submitting this contact form, MetaGenoPolis collects and processes your personal data in order to manage the response to your job applications and to answer any questions regarding our activity.
You have the right to access, rectification, object, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability and to provide instructions for the use of your data after your death.
Suscription has been send